IMPORTANT INFORMATION & FEES
- Please note, Skrill/NETELLER is no longer available for clients residing in the following countries: Åland Islands, Guinea, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Anguilla, Kiribati, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Bhutan, Liberia, Solomon Islands, Burundi, Mali, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Cook Islands, Marshall Islands, St. Kitts and Nevis, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritania, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Fiji, Montserrat, Timor-Leste, French Guyana, Niue, Vanuatu, Gabon, Papua New Guinea.If you are experiencing any issues with failed Skrill transactions, please confirm whether you are located in a country that is serviced by Skrill/NETELLER. Find out more at https://www.skrill.com/en/footer/terms-conditions/non-serviced-countries/ or https://www.neteller.com/en/policies/non-serviced-countries.
- Vantage FX strictly does not accept third-party payments. All funds deposited into your trading account must be under the same name as your Vantage FX trading account. Payment from joint bank accounts or credit cards are accepted if the trading account holder is one of the beneficiaries.
- We can only cover fees that we see. Other fees charged by your bank, intermediary bank and/or our financial institution (NAB) remain your responsibility.
- In the unforseen circumstance where funds are not instantly uploaded to MetaTrader 4, it still remains the responsibility of the client to ensure that they have placed the required funds in their account for trading via other payment methods.
- There is a restriction on first time funding of an account by card at $1,000 AUD or equivalent. If your initial deposit to your account by card is more than $1,000 AUD or equivalent, your initial deposit will be refunded back to your credit card.
- There is a restricted maximum deposit of $10,000 AUD or equivalent per transaction, per card, per account a day.
- If your account was funded by credit card and a withdrawal is requested within 12 weeks, this withdrawal will be refunded back to the original credit card. The method by which we return client funds is at the sole discretion of Vantage FX.
- In the circumstance of a chargeback as the client you are responsible to cover any reversed payments and/or chargeback fees. If there are insufficient funds in the trading account to cover, you agree to make deposit to your trading account to cover via bank wire transfer.
- Payment options available to you may vary depending on your account base currency and your jurisdiction. Available payment options can be viewed in your client portal.